Thursday, October 10, 2013

40. holly street

if I ignore that last
affair, then our
affair was lovely.

how opportune that the human brain
can pick and choose what it wants to
accept and replay those options back
as if they were truth. because the truth is

                                                                you
                                                                       were
                                                                                a choice
and if I could make you again
and againand again
   I would

 and you could ask me to pluck the
                       feathers of a grackle
                                    as it cackles
                       shitting in my hands
and i would
you could ask me to
make fake orgasm noises
in your ear
so you could cum
and tangle yourself in
my curls and i would
i mean
i did

and you could ask me to come over
                          when you're lonely
               and need someone to hold
                           your skinny frame
                      and I am embarrassed
how often I inquire for your address.

No comments:

Post a Comment