Thursday, May 15, 2014

45. mouthy boys: pt. ii

you know
i had a lot of whiskey one night
after a work party
and me and this boy
alex

well we would always flirt at work
he had freckles
and strong arms
and he could be so damn funny
and who the fuck knows

but we end up making out
on my couch
and then I gave him a ride to his motorcycle
and end up making out
in my car
and he fingered me a bit -
which is, like, the easiest thing to do
when you pretend like your
pointer is a penis
and that the clit is erroneous
and he
kept
on
trying
to fuck me.

and after the last fucking time
of saying
'i'm not going to fuck you tonight
if you want to stop and go home.'

he pulled his fingers out of me
and said
'but you own a sex magazine'

which is all
you really need to know
about that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment